If you live for fresh, blueberry muffins chock full of energy-boosting, pain-relieving cannabis, but without the gooey, sluggish effects of gluten then this recipe is for you…
- ½ cup King Arthur Coconut Flour, sifted after measuring*
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup of cannabutter (melted)**
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, thoroughly dry
- =* can be replaced with gluten-free flour of your choosing
Preheat the oven to 400° F and lightly grease a 12 muffin pan.
Mix the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and ensure that they are well combined.
Mix together the wet ingredients and ensure that they are well combined.
Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring as they are added.
Pour in blue berries and mix until they are distributed evenly through the mixture.
Pour until each cup is ½ full.
Bake for 16-18 minutes and let cool in the pan.